Sunday 21 November 2010

TEARS OF CHICHARITO --- lágrimas de chicharito



         MANCHESTER - Javier Hernandez claimed to shed tears when she heard Sir Alex Ferguson wants to recruit him to Manchester United (MU), 12 months ago. Now, the player nicknamed Chicharito become one of mainstay players scored for Chelsea in crisis appearances and injury suffered by Wayne Rooney.
"Monitoring talent Jim Lawlor contacted me almost a year ago," she told The Daily Star, Friday (19/11). "He watched me play for Chivas and he said United's interest. I was excited."
         Previously, said Chicharito, the agent spoke with his father and when his father told him, Chicharito to cry so do not believe it. "As a teenager growing up in Mexico, I always dreamed of playing for the best team in Mexico and later moved to Europe. But it's hard to believe when told there is interest from United,''he explained." My whole life changed. I play for the Mexican national team, went to the World Cup, and I get an incredible opportunity with United. "
           Chicharito stepped ladder which is currently not without difficulty. The third generation of families who have tasted the Mexican national team uniform had hesitated to follow the footsteps of his father and grandfather.   "I could not get a chance with Chivas," he recalled. "I even doubt if my players are quite baggus. But my family said I have to wait. When reliable means I have to learn to play a bad period must be accepted as a good period.  Chicharito now ambitious to win titles with Chelsea. "I want to play as much as possible and help the team win. If I can score goals, that's just bonus," he concluded.


MANCHESTER - Javier Hernández afirma que derramar lágrimas cuando se enteró de Sir Alex Ferguson quiere reclutarlo para el Manchester United (MU), hace 12 meses.

Ahora, el jugador apodado Chicharito convertido en uno de los jugadores pilares anotó para el Chelsea en las apariencias de crisis y el perjuicio sufrido por Wayne Rooney.

"Vigilancia talento Jim Lawlor puso en contacto conmigo hace casi un año", dijo a The Daily Star, el viernes (19/11). "Me vio jugar con Chivas y él dijo que el interés del United. Yo estaba muy emocionado."

Anteriormente, dijo Chicharito, el agente habló con su padre y cuando su padre le dijo, Chicharito a llorar por lo que no me lo creo.

"Como un adolescente que crece en México, siempre soñé con jugar en el mejor equipo de México y más tarde se trasladó a Europa. Pero es difícil de creer cuando le dijeron que hay interés de Reino'', explicó." Toda mi vida ha cambiado. Puedo jugar con la selección mexicana, fue a la Copa del Mundo, y me da una oportunidad increíble Unidos. "

Chicharito intensificado escalera de mano que ya no se encuentra sin dificultad. La tercera generación de familias que han probado el uniforme del equipo nacional mexicano había dudado en seguir los pasos de su padre y su abuelo.

"No podía conseguir una oportunidad con Chivas", recordó. "Incluso dudo que mis jugadores son muy baggus. Pero mi familia dice que tengo que esperar. Al medio fiable que tengo que aprender a tocar un período malo debe ser aceptado como un buen período.

Ahora ambicioso Chicharito ganar títulos con el Chelsea. "Quiero jugar lo máximo posible y ayudar al equipo a ganar. Si puedo marcar goles, eso es solo bono," concluyó.

No comments:

Post a Comment